English Vocabulary Master. Phrasal Verbs in Situations (Proficiency Le...
|Wydawnictwo:||DIM - Nauka i Multimedia|
|Data wydania:||marca 2017|
|Czas:||1 godz. 6 min.|
|Rozmiar pliku:||117,3 MB|
Do you want to master the vocabulary required to conduct conversations freely in various situations?
Listen to “English Vocabulary Master – Phrasal Verbs in Situations”. This audio course on an intermediate/advanced level is aimed to teach and consolidate knowledge of the most popular phrasal verbs that occur most frequently in everyday conversations and written texts. Learning takes place through the association of meanings in contexts. An interesting story in each lesson introduces verbs with similar meanings according to the categories of the following particles: out, off, through, into, over, up, down, away, on, back. The set of exercises allow the learner to master and consolidate the verbs quickly. This is effective learning, easy and accessible to everyone.
Each lesson contains:
• Listen – learning of phrasal verbs in contexts (all the verbs recorded with explanations in English);
• Repeat – repeating and consolidating of sentences used in typical situations;
• Speak – answering the teacher’s questions and independent formation of sentences with phrasal verbs (the recordings of example answers will enable you to check your answers immediately).
E-book (PDF file) contains:
• texts of all the recordings and answers to the exercises;
• a Glossary: verbs with translations into French, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese