The Rebirth of Israel. Historical Documents. Volume II: 1919-1939.
|Data wydania:||11 czerwca 2014|
|Rozmiar pliku:||2,9 MB|
The hereby thesis concerns the research on the rebirth of lsrael (1948). The object of the analysis is the research on the actions provided by the Jewish nation, which aim was to create independent country on the Palestine territory. The chronological scope of the thesis ends on the date of 1919 (volume I) and 1939 (volume II).
The aim of the thesis is to present archive documents of the nation’s actions, which resulted in establishing of Israel in 1948. That is the reason why I took up the following documents:
- Firstly, documents of creating the country of Israel in XIX/XX century (volume I) were presented, because only by the prism of the indirect actions we can understand the end effect. Presentation of the international events gives the clear view of the Jewish nation battle over the recovery of the territory for their nation on the Palestine territory. By engagement of the Jewish patriots in the case there is possible to understand why so many countries were interested in the situation of the Near East;
- Secondly, presentation of the situation of Palestine by authority of British (volume II) enabled to understand of the logical cohesion of Zionist activists' actions, which main aim was to make advantage of every arisen political opportunity, in order to realize their aim. Presentation of the battle methods, which aim was the recovery of the country in the unambiguous way presented in the volume II of the thesis. The laborious activity in creating country structures of the Israel before its origin gives the view of Zionists determination, who realized their vision in the uncompromising way. They did not accept, that their aspiration may not come true. That is why, the use of the decision: United Nations on establishing of the country of Israel was accepted by them, even though the shape of the document was not precisely formulated. Zionists' action connected with approval of the country of Israel, was to assure him the existence on the international arena.
Concluding the herby thesis is the attempt to look at the problem from the certain perspective, in order to enable to understand the undertaken actions by the Jewish nation, Zionists and their allies all over the world in the case of establishing independent country of Israel on the Palestine territory.
1. A Jewish Palestine (H. Sacher, 1919) 6
2. Introduction to the History of Zionism 1600-1919 (A.J. Balfour 1919) 18
3. Agreement Between Emir Feisal and Dr Weizmann (1919) 22
4. Feisal – Frankfurter Correspondence (1919) 24
5. Report of the Intelligence Section of the American Delegation to the Paris Peace Conference (1919) 26
6. Zionist Organization Statement on Palestine at the Paris Peace Conference (1919)28
7. King – Crane Comission (1919) 39
8. League of Nations Convenant Mandate Provisions (1919) 53
9. The San Remo Resolution (1920) 55
10. Colonial Office Memo on Jewish Gun Running in Palestine (J. E. Shuckburgh, 1921) 56
11. Correspondence Related to the Churchill White Paper (1922) 60
12. The White Paper (Churchill 1922) 93
13. League of Nations Mandate for Palestine (1922) 97
14. The Iron Wall (V. Jabotinsky, 1923) 106
15. The Ethics of the Iron Wall (V. Jabotinsky, 1923) 111
16. Betar Ideology (V. Jabotinsky, 1929) 116
17. Bying the Emek (A. Ruppin, 1929) 133
18. The Hope Simpson Report (1930) 141
19. The Passfield White Papper (1930) 303
20. Letter of Ramsey MacDonald to Chaim Weizmann Rescending the Passfield White Papper (1931) 325
21. The Peel Comission Report and Partition Plan Maps (1937) 330
22. King Saud’s Views on Palestine and Partitition (1937) 364
23. Disposition of the Peel and Woodhead reports (1938) 369
24. The British White Paper (1939) 372
25. Report: A Palestine Observations on the Policy Laid Down in the White Paper 384